Three easily configured modules
All our Smart Wiki solutions combine four standard elements with a wide range of highly configurable functions that exactly match a user's needs.
- Traditional interactive Wikis
- Content Management
- Social Networking
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Personalised Views & Multiple 'perspectives'
- Data Integration from multiple sources
- Secure 'Need to Know' Access Control
- Interactive Commenting
- Controlled Editing
- Intelligent Semantic Search
- Auto mark-up links to related content
- Customised Tables
- Intelligent Q&A Wizards
- Alerts to Changes
- Personal Notes
- 'Favourites' Hyperlinks
TYPICAL BESPOKE ELEMENTS
This intelligent module delivers a breakthrough in performance
in comparison to conventional workflow.
It does this by managing collaborative knowledge-based processes 'on-the-fly' by determining what should be the next step in the process only when the previous step has been completed and its outcome is known.
As a result it can accommodate the impact of real-world events and live inputs.
The module's ease of configuration means that a wide range of capabilities can be implemented to match individual process requirements and each users information needs.
Typical implementations might include:
- Directing the right work to the right person at the right time
- Auto-retrieval of contextually relevant documents, Lessons Learned, and 'how-to' instructions ready for the user to utilise
- Applying the insightful reasoning of experts and experienced users to handle process exceptions as a human would
- Re-sequencing process steps in real-time to adapt to live inputs as they happen
- A single installation can run multiple, concurrent expertise-driven processes
- Incorporating as much of the organisation's 'know-how' as needed - its experience, understanding, insight and learning
- Live capture of data and decision-making rationale
- Gantt Charts are created and auto-updated in real-time for each concurent process
- Easily configurable as your 'best-practice' evolves
- Responsive and time-saving live project dashboard
- Ad hoc and templated reporting formats
- Integration with standard analytic tools for enhanced BI reporting
A range of modelling tools is included with our Smart Wiki packages. These tools can be used to set up new Smart Wiki configurations and to provide on-going support and maintenance to live Smart Wiki solutions.
- Knowledge acquistion and modelling of concepts, relationships, processes and rules
- Designing the Smart Wiki User Interface, Layout and Content Visibility
- Ontology Management
Extensive use is made of user-friendly Q&A Wizards
so that only a minimum of training is required to become proficient in their use.